Nakagawa Masanichi Shop Senbon Sakura Dish Towel
- This mosquito net fabric is a special product of Nara Prefecture. We created a functional and cute “dish towel” that uses the characteristic “plain weave” of mosquito net fabric that has reduced demand due to changes in living style. This design is based on the stunning “Sengpou Sakura” from Mt. Yoshino. When folded in the chevron shape, you can reveal a 4-layer cherry blossom scene, called “downthousand”, “medium thousand dense thousand”.
- The mosquito net fabric is highly absorbent and easy to dry, and it is easy to wash, so you can use it as a dish towel or a washcloth.
- Please wash thoroughly with warm water or water before use and remove the glue. The more you use it, the softer it gets.
- Use chlorine bleach. Due to the nature of the fabric, it may fray if exposed to strong force. Shrinks after washing and drying.
- Size: Approx. 11.8 x 15.7 inches (300 x 400 mm); Fabric: 100% cotton.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.