Nakagawa Masashichi Shoten Kayori Dish Towel, Seasonal Flower Color, Sakura
- This mosquito net fabric is a special product of Nara Prefecture. We created a functional and cute “dish towel” that uses the characteristic “plain weave” of mosquito net fabric that has reduced demand due to changes in living style. The outer shell is a cherry blossom pattern, and the lining is made with a peach colored or woven fabric that looks just like the spring season
- The mosquito net fabric is highly absorbent and easy to dry, and it is easy to wash, so you can use it as a dish towel or a washcloth
- Please wash thoroughly with warm water or water before use and remove the glue. The more you use it, the softer it gets
- Use chlorine bleach. Due to the nature of the fabric, it may fray if exposed to strong force. Shrinks after washing and drying
- Size: Approx. 11.8 x 15.7 inches (300 x 400 mm); Fabric: 100% cotton
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.