Kokubo Kogyo KK-361 Luncheon Meat Musubi Maker (Onigiri Shape/Made in Japan) (Easy Push Allow/Spam Onigiri Maker / Spam Musubi Type)
- Makes Oval Onigiri Beautiful: This is a push mold that makes it easy to make popular luncheon meat Musubi, and oval rice balls for spam rice balls Simply squeeze the rice and press it for a clean finish. It is also convenient when you want to make your hands less dirty
- Trend: Slice the luncheon meat (spam) in a canned and bake it in a frying pan and rice bowls. The salty of the meat and rice are deliciously matched, making it popular among children and adults
- How to Use: (1) Place rice in the container to your desired height. (2) Place the push tool over the container and press firmly. (3) While holding the press, pull out the container up and take out the rice. (4) Simply stack the luncheon meats and roll the seaweed and you’re done!
- ▼ Occasions: Use it at home to make spam rice, luncheon meat, rice balls and sushi. Use it to make lunch boxes for regular lunches or for excursions and sports events. Great for home parties and small celebrations
- Product Size: Approx. 4.2 x 2.5 x 2.2 inches (10.8 x 6.4 x 5.6 cm); Material: Polypropylene; Heat resistant temperature: 248°F (120°C); Country of Origin: Japan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.